Facebook tracks your phone data. If you want to stop this tracking of Facebook then do Clear History in Facebook setting and Disconnect Future Activity. Apart from this, turn on Block third party cookies in Chrome browser. Remember that Facebook earns from targeted ad revenue and asks for information from users as a default setting.
Facebook is usually present in every smartphone. Maybe you use Facebook less these days. But do you know that despite this Facebook accesses your phone’s data. Meaning that even when the Facebook app is closed, your data is tracked through it. Through this data, Facebook knows what you are searching online. You are then sent advertisements for the same.
Facebook is tracking you
If you do not want Facebook to track you, then for that you have to make some changes in the settings of Facebook. If you make these changes, Facebook will not be able to track your mobile activities under any circumstances. Explain that Facebook earns big money from targeted ad revenue. For this, it receives information from the users as a default setting. Meaning users are not told what information Facebook is stealing from you.
how to change
- First open Facebook.
- Then after this click on the three dot option.
- After that go to the setting option.
- Then tap on the Off Facebook Activity option.
- After that click on Clear History, clean the history.
- Then turn it off by tapping on Disconnect Future Activity.
- After this visit your search bar Google Chrome.
- After that click on the three drop option.
- Go to its Cookies option and tap on Block third party cookies.